Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful for Meghan with an H.

I've never dedicated each day of the month to writing something I'm thankful for- so here's a shot at appreciating a life a bit more!

I am thankful for the ability to reconnect with old friends and for the freedom of heart to have forgotten why they became "old." The photo above is one of my favorite photos from Meghan. Or very famously known during that time period (2008) as Prettyboy. Lots of things have changed since we were 9 and 10 years old, for starters we both couldn't stand each-other when I moved to the top of our Oak Hollow culdesac. But I am so thankful to say that we've walked so much of life together already and have grown from rough little tomboys into young women. I couldn't of asked for a better time for our paths to cross once more and for the chance to create a deep friendship with her- again. 

So thankful & blessed. 2nd chances are my favorite kind of sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment