Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sweet spot-groovethang.

It's been about 4 months now since the catalyst for radical change invaded my life. The dark, overwhelming and doubting days of purpose and calling have faded out with the liberation of my fears and the belief I had in so many lies. The freedom to pursue God whenever, wherever and however I want without the confinements of a relationship that disapproves of uninhibited truth has left me full of awe. The weightlessness that resides on my shoulders is plenty, my burden is light and effortless. New habits have been born and my prayer life, devotion time and appreciation for the present moment have exceeded any positive thought I could have hoped to gain from rearranging my time.

Radically humbled by the goodness of grace.
Radically delivered from the fears of my past.
Radically called to serve a life of servanthood.
Radically devoted to the life breathing power the gospel has to offer.
Radically loved by Jesus and in turn ready to radically love. 

Unafraid of the future. Waiting patiently in The Lord. Because You love me God, I am secure.

Such a sweet
place to reside-

No comments:

Post a Comment